www.Kythuatdaukhi.com
Chào Mừng Các Bạn Đến Với Diễn Đàn Kỹ Sư Dầu Khí Việt Nam. Hãy đăng nhập nếu bạn đã là thành viên và đừng ngại chia sẽ những kiến thức của bạn. Hãy đăng ký nếu bạn chưa phải là thành viên và cùng thảo luận cùng chúng tôi.
www.Kythuatdaukhi.com
Chào Mừng Các Bạn Đến Với Diễn Đàn Kỹ Sư Dầu Khí Việt Nam. Hãy đăng nhập nếu bạn đã là thành viên và đừng ngại chia sẽ những kiến thức của bạn. Hãy đăng ký nếu bạn chưa phải là thành viên và cùng thảo luận cùng chúng tôi.
www.Kythuatdaukhi.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kỹ Thuật Dầu Khí

HomeMailLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LESSON 1: TALKING ABOUT HOBBIES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
adove
Kỹ Sư Chủ Chốt
Kỹ Sư Chủ Chốt
adove

Tổng số bài gửi : 74
Đến từ : I come from Bac Ninh province ( tôi ko hy vọng, tôi chỉ có niềm tin, tôi không thất vọng mà chỉ là thử thách )

LESSON 1: TALKING ABOUT HOBBIES Empty
PostSubject: LESSON 1: TALKING ABOUT HOBBIES   LESSON 1: TALKING ABOUT HOBBIES I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:43 am

Are you happy? I hope so!
Are you interested in with this lesson? I hope so!
There are many ways to talk about what you like and what you don’t like in English. Normally, you often use “to like” to talk about what you like, and “to hate” to talk about what you don’t like. But up to the level of emotion, you can use many different ways. For example:
- I like her. (Normally)
- I’m interested in her. (show your care only)
- I’m excited at meeting her. (show a bit of emotion)
- I’m amazed at her. (show your surprise)
- I love her. (show a lot of emotion)
- I’m crazy about her. (show more emotion)
- I admire her. (show your admiration)
- I adore her. (show too much emotion. It means, you cannot live without her)
Contrary to “to like”, we have:
- I don’t like her. (normally)
- I dislike her. (Normally, too. But a little bit more)
- I hate her. (It means, I don’t like her a lot.)
- I’m bored with her.
- I can’t stand her.
- I can’t tolerate her.
- I loathe her. (The worst thing to talk about any person.) 
So, when you talk about anything you like or you don’t like, please use an appropriate way to express your idea. When a friend offers you a dish, though you hate it, you should say: “Oh, thank you. I like it”; or “it’s interesting.” Don’t say “I hate it” or “I loathe it”. It’s terrible when saying that expression to anyone, even your enemy. That is the worst and most serious thing to say.
Now, practice with your friends everyday, talk about what you like, what you like to do and what you like to have. You can use the example dialogue below. Just 15 minutes a day is enough for you.
Good luck.
Ta-ta for now.
PURE DIALOGUE 1

Janice: Emily. Would you like to go for a drink?
Emily: That would be great. I like coffee so much. How about you? Coffee?
Janice: Actually I’m not interested in coffee. I prefer (thích hơn) fruit juice.
Emily: Fruit juice is not my favorite. I think fresh fruit is better.
Janice: I quite agree with you. Hey you guy, I’m gonna go to the movie tonight with some friends. Would you like to join us?
Emily: Hmm, let me see. To tell the truth, movie is interesting, but I prefer books.
Janice: Reading books? It’s so boring. I’m bored with reading anything, even newspaper or magazine. I can’t stand them. I would rather surf the Internet.
Emily: Sitting too long with a computer makes me nervous. At that time, I often listen to classical music. It makes me better. I love it a lot.
Janice: I prefer rock. Classical music is so calm. It can make me asleep.
Emily: I can’t tolerate anything noisy. When I listen to classical music, I often hug my pet cat. I’m crazy about her. Playing with a cat is better and safer than playing with a boy.
Janice: A cat? Are you kidding me? I loathe cats. They always make me allergic (dị ứng).
Emily: Really?
Back to top Go down

LESSON 1: TALKING ABOUT HOBBIES
Page 1 of 1