Kỹ Sư Mới
Tổng số bài gửi : 8
Join date : 2017-06-16
|Subject: Tuyển 02 M&R Technician - Offshore project Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:23 pm|| |
Công ty TNHH Minh Việt cần tuyển 02 M&R Technician làm dự án 03 tháng offshore như sau:
Mô tả công việcPrinciple responsibilities:
Attend fully in other operation on facilities as Fire team member, Helideck Crew…
- Operate and carry out maintenance activities as directed by the M&R Engineer and/or M&R Supervisor; on the process and utility plant in a safe and efficient manner, being aware of cost effective utilization of oil production and utility system in compliance with statutory requirements;
- Maintain complete and accurate records within the Maintenance Management System;
- Ensure all work is conducted in full compliance with the CLJOC Safety Management System, including platform safety regulations and positively support all safety initiatives and improvements;
- To report any defect or inspection report to the M&R Engineer and/or M&R Supervisor in a clear and concise manner and record all relevant information in logs as required;
- Perform planned, preventative and remedial maintenance on equipment;
- Supervise and support contractors activities onboard and ensure work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner and in compliance with CLJOC Safety Management, work pack, job step plan, technical procedures;
- Perform other tasks as per M&R Engineer and/or M&R Supervisor’s assignment;
- Liaises with material Controller for ensuring the availability of spare parts belongs to maintenance activities. Order and call out spare parts from and sending back to Vung Tau Base warehouse. Bring any material issues to M&R Engineer’s attention;
- Ensure all tools in good condition and using correct tools for maintenance. Order, call out tools to ensure having enough tools for maintenance activities;
- Perform maintenance tasks including but not limited to the following:
- Replacement of static and rotating mechanical seals, heat exchanger elements, valves and valve trims, machine rotating assemblies, drive belts, ignition devices, lubricants and other machine fluids and bearings
- Verification of structural integrity, equipment pressure integrity, equipment, and machinery performance criteria and mechanical equipment isolation integrity
- Support contractors/vendors inspect tools & equipment as required CLJOC’s specification
- Carry out planned maintenance routines on CLJOC’s Offshore production systems& utilities system
- Operation of manual lifting devices to complex rigging standards and machine tools
- Analysis of equipment mechanical malfunction
- Application of protective coatings
Yêu cầu công việcQualifications and Skills required:
- Bachelor qualification in mechanic;
- Hands on experience within Mechanical environment in oil or heavy industry at least 2 years are preferred.
- Have good understanding of operation and maintenance of basic equipment such as centrifugal pumps, compressors, Diesel engines, valves …etc.
- Have good understanding and skill in using hand tools and power tools;
- Have good understanding of shaft alignment, good practical skill is encouraged;
- Good skill or qualification of machining, welding, rigging is an advantage;
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to work within diverse team;
- Experience working with a foreigner would be beneficial;
- Able to work rotational assignment in an offshore environment;
- Capable of communication in English;
- Ability to learn new equipment, processes, and procedures quickly and with a minimum of outside training or schools;
- Capable of learning in a fast moving working environment;
- Demonstrated knowledge of working with equipment similar to that found on CLJOC facilities;
- Basic understanding of safety requirements for offshore installations.
Ứng tuyểnỨng viên quan tâm vui lòng gửi CV vào email firstname.lastname@example.org, hoặc liên hệ sdt: 0254 3612 869 (ext 212) Hoặc xem thêm và ứng tuyển qua link http://goviec.com/viec-lam/02-m&r-technician--200 Thanks all
- Must possess a reasonable level of spoken and written English.
- Medically fit and able to live and work in an Offshore Environment.
- Must be able to work with a multi-cultural workforce.