Kỹ Sư Mới
Tổng số bài gửi : 8
Join date : 2017-06-16
|Subject: http://goviec.com/tat-ca-viec-lam Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:38 am|| |
Khách hàng của Công ty TNHH MInh Việt có nhu cầu tuyển dụng Package Engineer làm trên tàu FPSO như sau: Job Summary: This role requires good organizational/ coordination skills. Direct contact with the client and vendors will be necessary. The principal role of the Mechanical Engineer is to:1. Review of Contractor’s and Vendor’s technical deliverables, technical queries and deviation requests and work for an optimized solution in the Company’s interest.2. Ensure that our Contractors and Vendors meet the contractual and technical requirements related to mechanical engineering discipline (which include Material Handling).3. Assist in development and consolidation of mechanical‐discipline engineering lists.Key Competencies: Engineers and package managers.
- Must be focused on achieving timely and cost‐effective results for the project and company.
- Shall be able to converse with client and respond to their Shall be able to converse with client and respond to their
- Shall be able to converse with and respond to Contractor/Vendor queries while protecting the interests of the Company.
- Shall be able to identify and react to changes in Company’s contractual scope of work.
- Maintain close working relationship with other discipline engineers and package managers.
Interpersonal Effectiveness: Able to work effectively with the project teams, achieve a good working relationship and act in the interests of the company at all times.Communication & Influence: Shall have excellent verbal and written language skills. Able to effectively communicate, coordinate and interface with other disciplines, client and contractors and ensure that all communications are as per project procedures
- Shall have a good technical knowledge on discipline‐specific codes and standards, Classification Society Rules and be able to converse effectively with experts of all disciplines.
- Good working knowledge of topsides mechanical equipment (both static and rotating).
Analysis & Problem Solving: Shall be able to quickly identify problems and coordinate solutions Accountability for Results:
Personal Development: Shall be committed to developing own skill base but also providing support to other people within the company’s project team.Qualifications: Degree qualified in a technical subject Skills & Experience:
- Shall be self‐motivated, proactive and able to take responsibility for own actions.
- Make good technical decisions and ensure that solutions are properly implemented.
---------------------------------------------- Tham khảo thêm qua link: https://goo.gl/i7EsVP - Email nhận hồ sơ: email@example.com - SĐT: 02543612869
- Experience of mechanical engineering on offshore oil & gas projects (Experience of FPSO projects )
- 8 ‐ 10 years’ experience in relevant discipline
- Good use of Outlook, Word and Excel
- User of Navisworks
- Able to review & comment on deliverables from contractors & vendors